Wrestlemania Weekend

ronnie2hotty

Evil Dr. Porkchop
I've done a few searches and found a few threads that were about 8 to 10 months old of people posting about wanting to do a Disney/WrestleMania weekend trip since the WWE will be in Orlando this year.

So I thought it would be fun for anyone that is going to both this year to post their {tentative} plans.

It will just be the wife and I, so we will mainly be taking it easy and doing stuff we can't/don't want to do (Mine Train, Big Thunder, Test Track, etc.) when we have our kids with us.

Here is mine:

Wednesday, March 29: flight arrives at 9pm, DME to All-Star Music
Thursday, March 30: RD at MK, afternoon break, then either Illuminations or Star Wars fireworks (would really like to do the AK night show if it happens to be up within the next 50-some days, but not going to hold my breath)
Friday, March 31: RD at HS, afternoon break, dinner at 'Ohana at 5:45, then Wishes (and whatever that other show is called) at MK
Saturday, April 1st: RD at AK, lunch at Yak & Yeti at 11am, afternoon break, pick up rental car, then NXT show in the evening
Sunday, April 2nd: mid-day arrival at Epcot (Test Track side of Future World), then probably shopping at the outlet stores, then possibly WrestleMania. I'm having a hard time finding reasonably priced tickets at the moment. I can't justify to myself paying $160 a piece for the absolute worst seats in the stadium. I can watch it on the WWE Network for $10. But I am also having a hard time telling myself that I will be in the same city as WrestleMania and not be there live watching it. It's an eternal struggle between the 10 year old me and the 38 year old me, lol
Monday, April 3rd: probably mid-day arrival at Epcot again (Soarin' side of Future World), then Raw
Tuesday, April 4th: return rental car, then not sure, possibly MK for a little bit, then HS for Fantasmic!

I'm sure we will get some Disney Springs time in there, as well as some pool time, just nothing "scheduled" as of now. I would really like to get another wrestling show in there since there will be SO much wrestling in town for the weekend, but not sure what yet.

If you haven't been to Mania before, I'd say even getting the cheapest tickets possible will make it worth it. The energy is so amazing. I went to Mania 31 and it was so awesome. Words can't describe it.

I am also doing a WM Trip to Disney and Universal. We are only doing Wrestlemania, though, as it looks like you are planning to just do RAW and NXT...

Thursday, March 30: Begin driving from home to off property Universal hotel. Will break the 13 hour drive up over Thursday and Friday.
Friday, March 31: Finish the drive and check in to hotel. Will hit Universal Studios and IOA all day this day.
Saturday, April 1st:2nd day at Universal / IOA all day park day.
Sunday, April 2nd: No parks today. Will likely visit City Walk for lunch and begin to head to Camping World Stadium early evening for Wrestlemania. Hope to arrive in enough time to buy merch and concessions and be seated in plenty of time before event.
Monday, April 3rd- Friday, April 7th : Disney portion begins! Staying at DAK Lodge w/ 5 day park hoppers. Have FastPass + already booked.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter