WOW, TT! This is so cool!

What Do YOU think?

• OLD VERSION: old is best!

• NEW VERSION: cool and groovy!

• Meh, I could take either - it doesn't matter...

Results are only viewable after voting.
The looks don't impress me at all. The voice acting sounds really annoying. Overall, they did nothing with it really.

I usually am not a big fan of change, but I thought it looked kind of cool. Can't wait to try it and see how it really is! :thumbsup2

Unlike the previous version of Test Track, you can't judge this based on just the ride itself...the attraction is fully involved, pre-show to post-show.

you design your own car with your own aesthetic choices and keep it on a card, then it gets scored in different areas.

After the ride you can also see how your car did against the other cars that day and use it for a driving game, take your photo, make your own commercial, etc.

It really is a MAJOR improvement over the crappy warehouse feel of the old one.

While we LOVE the old Test Track, this looks like it could be fun. For me it has a very Space Mountain kind of vibe to it, which has already been done by Space Mountain. ;) As a PP said, I'm glad to see the outside part at the end is still there, because whether it's old TT or new TT, that's what makes the ride for us. :thumbsup2

I love this new test track! OMG its amazing. I cant wait to ride it! I found the old one quite lame. This is better. Thanks for posting!

Sent from my Galaxy SII

I had no idea the ride was that long. We were all bummed it was closed when we were there :(

Gumbo4x4 said:
I had no idea the ride was that long. We were all bummed it was closed when we were there :(

I was thinking the same thing! Its quite long! Love it. :)

Sent from my Galaxy SII

Unlike the previous version of Test Track, you can't judge this based on just the ride itself...the attraction is fully involved, pre-show to post-show.

you design your own car with your own aesthetic choices and keep it on a card, then it gets scored in different areas.

After the ride you can also see how your car did against the other cars that day and use it for a driving game, take your photo, make your own commercial, etc.

It really is a MAJOR improvement over the crappy warehouse feel of the old one.

I rode it this week and found it very boring. The beginning is missing that background soundtrack that we all know and love even though it gets annoying and loud. it showcases concept cars which are cool but very basic and not interactive. You get to "design" your car but it does not change your ride in the least and there is nothing to really look at while riding, to enjoy, so it took the fun out of it. yes, the cars get scores but you are picking from pre-set cars so that car will always get that score. There are a few games at the end that you can use "your car" for but my Facebook post when I got off said it all.

The new Test Track ride SUCKS !!! It has been taken off the must do list for me and moved to the "if we have time and are really bored" list so it probably won't be getting done at all.

I love Ellen's Energy Adventure. I hope they don't change that.

You get to "design" your car but it does not change your ride in the least and there is nothing to really look at while riding, to enjoy, so it took the fun out of it. yes, the cars get scores but you are picking from pre-set cars so that car will always get that score.

I'm not following you. What do you mean by pre-set cars? Were you in the fastpass version?

The regular line (non-fastpass) lets you design from "scratch" basically, from the overall curvature of the car, to the engine, wheels, aero parts, etc. which all affect the scores, they're not pre-set.

I rode it this week and found it very boring. The beginning is missing that background soundtrack that we all know and love even though it gets annoying and loud. it showcases concept cars which are cool but very basic and not interactive. You get to "design" your car but it does not change your ride in the least and there is nothing to really look at while riding, to enjoy, so it took the fun out of it. yes, the cars get scores but you are picking from pre-set cars so that car will always get that score. There are a few games at the end that you can use "your car" for but my Facebook post when I got off said it all.

The new Test Track ride SUCKS !!! It has been taken off the must do list for me and moved to the "if we have time and are really bored" list so it probably won't be getting done at all.....

.....soooooo, how do you REALLY feel about TT? popcorn:: :rolleyes: [ :teeth: ]

I'm not following you. What do you mean by pre-set cars? Were you in the fastpass version?

The regular line (non-fastpass) lets you design from "scratch" basically, from the overall curvature of the car, to the engine, wheels, aero parts, etc. which all affect the scores, they're not pre-set.

I was but they said it was the same thing as the other way. you had a choice of whether to do it or not. Either way, it does not affect your ride at all. It is the exact same ride with nothing cool to look at. Kind of like if they took RNRC and took out all the signage and effects and music. Boring.

It's all good, as long as we still get to go thru the side door and up to the employee lounge to relax a little and get cooled off. Then go to the front of the line. ::yes::

I thought the new version was fun and I think it fits in better with Epcot's theming, but I enjoyed the old versions back story more and I miss it.

It's all good, as long as we still get to go thru the side door and up to the employee lounge to relax a little and get cooled off. Then go to the front of the line. ::yes::

...do you....like.....KNOW people???!?! :eek:[ popcorn:: ]

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter