WOW! Such creative people! I have a question about the process...

Microcell

DIS Veteran
Of making these designs into a t-shirt..

My DH works for a large Hobby Store chain, and before I text and bother him I would like to know what to tell him to get...

He can get t-shirts cheap, no problem, but I wonder, is there an iron on kit they sell to print from the computer and iron on? Is it better to pay someone to actually silk screen? Is that too pricey usually for only 4 shirts?

THanks for all your help!

I have always printed my shirts myself. I have used the t-shirt transfer paper they sell. I have read (although haven't tried) that places that do shirts professionally won't do the Disney DISigns due to copyright issues :confused:

Yay! I wanted to do this on the cheap, but thought I should consider more expensive for the keepsake factor, but I think (once I decide what design- and currently your very cute stick people are in the lead) I will just do two shirts per family member!

My Dh just called and said we can do it really inexpensively that way with his discount and the sales they have very often on shirts!

Thanks!

You can get the transfer paper at most hobby stores or office supply stores but I get mibe from Walmart. It cost under $10 and Is really easy to do.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter