Wow...Need help with Disney Dream Cruise Iron on's...

devine5829

Mouseketeer
I am not crafty so this forum is manking me dizzy. Went on a cruise a few years ago with my crafty friend who made tee shirts for all of us. Going on the Dream April 5th 2012 and want to make shirts for the four us and to surprise the kids at christmas. I NEED HELP!! Can anyone help me with this??:confused3

First you need to get the best iron on transfers. Amy (Mickey) sells them but for obvious reasons can't sell here. They come quickly, hold up well and have complete instructions enclosed. Find her on Meet the DISigners and send her an e-mail. She will send back her website address (I don't believe anyone is supposed to post on the forum).

The HOW TO sticky has tips. Before the transfers arrive you can prep your shirts by washing them....no fabric softener or fabric softener sheets. Then iron so you have a smooth surface to work on.

Amy's transfers are of the dark variety and do NOT require reversing the image. I used them on every color shirt from black to olive green to white!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter