• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Wow! I'm here to say 'hi' :)

Phatoomch

DIS Veteran
I joined the DISboards for planning tips and post way too much than I should up there ^^^

I'm looking around and find this place! :cool1:

I love to cook which I do daily and I love crafts but never seem to have the time, I buy plenty of supplies though especially for scrapbooking and they sit in my craft drawers looking pretty ;) Maybe now I have found this place, you guys might give me the nudge I need :teeth:

Been reading a few threads and so much talent!

Just wanted to say 'Hi' *waves* I look forward to being a part of this awesome community :) Maybe I might finally get my Disney scrapbook done :teeth:

:welcome:
please join in the challanges - we are always happy to have new people join in

Welcome- we would love to get to know you and encourage you along the way in crafting and cooking.

Rebecca

:welcome: to our cozy little corner of the DIS!

Pull up a chair, a cold drink and jump right in to the conversations!!

Triple digit heat is keeping me from scrapping right now... I'm over it.. even w/ the A/C going... I'm ready to get crafting but I need the temps to lower...

welcome! we love to enable, err help out with our passion of Disney and scrapbooking :)

Thank you for the welcome!

I'm excited now :goodvibes

I'm hoping that this is the push I need - I spend hours in crafts stores buying pretty things and never use them, its like an illness with me .. ha!

Check out the scrapbooking section and join in a the current challenge... you have to use something Red, White and Blue..

which reminds me.. I need to post that today or tomorrow....

We host monthly challenges too.... you just sign up with or without a goal for the month, report in what you have accomplished whenever you like (I do it every few days) and the winner for the month hosts the next month's challenge...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter