WOW!!! I just saved $300!!!!

cdrn1

<font color=royalblue>what I wouldn't give to have
I have two WDW trips coming up in Sept/Oct and just for the fun of it got on and looked at the airfares for my dates...SW dropped my fare by $58 for the first trip and Airtran did the same for my second trip (four of us booked). My total credits are $318!!!! We will be getting AP's, so our next trip just got WAAAY cheaper!!!! I am ecstatic! (Can ya tell?) :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

New to AirTrans how did you get a credit. They also drop my fair that will save us 80.00.

Thanks!! i just called Airtran and got 75.00 credit for one of my flights that went down.:banana: :banana:
Kim

New to AirTrans how did you get a credit. They also drop my fair that will save us 80.00.

I just called AirTran with my confirmation # and she rebooked it at the cheaper rate. I have up to a year to use the credit.

Way to Go!

Was there any fee for AirTran to make the change? I thought SW was the only one that didn't charge for that.

THanks. I just rechecked my flights and prices dropped from a 64 ding to 59 internet fare. Thanks for the heads up.

There was no fee to get credit.
kim

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter