WOW! Documents

PE_TCR

Disney Cruise Adict
I am floored! We are 3 1/2 weeks out from our trip (land and sea) and more than 4 weeks out from our crusie and we just got our cruise documents. What is the earliest we anyone has ever gotten their documents. This came as a huge suprise.

I am floored! We are 3 1/2 weeks out from our trip (land and sea) and more than 4 weeks out from our crusie and we just got our cruise documents. What is the earliest we anyone has ever gotten their documents. This came as a huge suprise.

That's about right. I have always had my cruise docs about a month out.

Enjoy! :thumbsup2

We are in Canada, and I have often read that a lot of Canadians tend to get them about a month out.

From seeing people post here, it seems that 2 to 3 weeks is about average time

Your cruise is coming fast !!!!!! :goodvibes

I arrived home this am from a trip to NY and my hubby handed me the packet! Yahoo! I was so excited!:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter