• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Would you want the 9 Dragons restaurant to have a Mulan character meal?

Would you want the 9 Dragons restaurant to have a Mulan character meal?

• Yes

Votes: 28 49.1%
  • No

Votes: 22 38.6%
  • Maybe

Votes: 7 12.3%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I vote no Mulan character meal. DH and I love to eat there, a nice quiet lunch. No, maybe the food isn't the best, but it's OK from our standpoint, and having been to China, DH loves the atmosphere and interacting with the CMs (when they return). Also, since our "kids" are in their 30s and 40s, and have kids of their own, character meals hold no appeal for us.

I vote no Mulan character meal. DH and I love to eat there, a nice quiet lunch. No, maybe the food isn't the best, but it's OK from our standpoint, and having been to China, DH loves the atmosphere and interacting with the CMs (when they return). Also, since our "kids" are in their 30s and 40s, and have kids of their own, character meals hold no appeal for us.
How would you make the restaurant more popular?

Rather than a character meal, I’d much rather see them do a Dim Sum lunch as seen in Hong Kong Disneyland. This offering would be incredible!!!

View attachment 624961

I was just about to post this. I'm going to HK either way to experience this, but it woudl be incredible if we could have (good) creative dim sum in China. I'd be fine with characters - as long as it's tasteful.

I haven’t been there since June.
It is not one of my must do’s, but I have always enjoyed the food.

Has something changed?
Did the food tank recently?

Last edited:
How about a Pan-Asian character meal with characters from Mulan, Turning Red, Big Hero, Raya? Food could include dim sum, Thai, hibachi, etc. Maybe include Polynesia with Moana, kalua pork, poi, poke.

I voted yes because there is NO other reason to eat there, ever. If they added characters then that would be the main draw.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter