Would you rather....

Would you rather be the first or last in the MK?

• First one in the Morning

• Last one out at Night

• Other ... Please explain

Results are only viewable after voting.

OKW Lover

Retired and living 2 miles from The Castle.
DIS Lifetime Sponsor
Inspired by a post on FB. Wondering what the general feeling here on the DIS is to this question.

Would you rather be the first one in the MK or the last one to leave at night?

For once I would like to be the first...I have a couple of times been the last person out(excluding cast members). My wife was the next to last out. Lol

I went one time on a girls trip and 3 of us did some shopping as the park was closing. Well, by the time we got out we were the last ones there. It was so cool. The castle was still lit up and Main street was aglow. Very peaceful.

but I still voted first one in the MK in the morning. There's something special about the whole day spread out before you.

we have done CRT and been first in the parks besides cast members....i'd like to be the one that turns the last lights off at night :love:

Definitely early morning for me! I love first thing in the morning at MK with all the possibilities stretching out before me...

Amanda

First one in for me. I love the early mornings in MK. If it were Epcot, I'd prefer to be the last one out at night.

We've been to the MK and Epcot early, and we've left Epcot late, but we've never been last, I bet that would be magical.

I'd rather be the last one out at night. Since my hubby and I don't have kids, yet, we aren't really worried about bed times and what not. So when everyone else is tucking their children into bed, we will be waiting in no lines! Hopefully :goodvibes

Two words:

Kiss Goodnight. :cloud9:

I am more of a night owl as long as I haven't been up since stupid o'clock, and I love the castle when the special goodnight kiss happens. :cloud9:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter