Would You Like to See Rec Calendars for Other Resorts?

Madonna3

DIS Veteran
Maybe you're interested in seeing what December activities are offered at the Poly to help with your trip planning. Maybe you want to see what December holds for Pop Century. Or maybe you want to see the activities planned to help on deciding a resort.

Once upon a time, Disney archived their rec calendars. Somewhere around 2015 they stopped doing that and instead are just updating previous versions to current. There no longer is an archive. However, I cracked the original code when there was an archive and I have spent some time trying to crack the new one. If there is an archived directory, I can no longer get to it, but I can see the current calendars for all resorts. If you'd like to peek to see what the resorts offer every month (no guarantee one year is consistent to the next, but hey, ya never know, or maybe you're due at that resort later that month and want to see what's offered before Disney sends you the official email (For example, I am arriving on the 22nd, but Disney didn't send me the rec calendar link until the 12th). Anyway, whatever your pleasure, here are the links and codes:

With the new codes, for some reason, an few resorts are different while others are duplicated:

For most resorts, the code is:
http://image.emails.disneydestinations.com/lib/fe9d15737d66047d71/m/8/PWR1FAKf.pdf where the bold, underlined letter is exchanged for the letter in the table. (Copy and paste the WHOLE thing including the bold, underlined letter, and just change that letter for the letter that represents the resort you want)

1 = Saratoga Springs
2 = Animal Kingdom Lodge (Duplicate)
3 = Animal Kingdom Lodge - Jambo
4 = Bay Lake Tower
A = All Star Music
B = Grand Floridian
C = Contemporary
D = Yacht & Beach
E = All Star Movies
F = Fort Wilderness
I = Boardwalk
J = Wilderness Lodge
N = Coronado Springs
O = Port Orleans French Quarter
P = Polynesian
Q = Animal Kingdom Lodge - Kidani
R = Caribbean Beach
S = All Star Sports
V = Art of Animation
W = Yacht & Beach (Duplicate)
Z = Boardwalk (Duplicate)

However, POR and Y&B, Pop, and OKW seem to have different codes, not sure why. For those resorts the links are:

http://image.emails.disneydestinations.com/lib/fe9d15737d66047d71/m/8/PWREFAKL.pdf <-- This code points to POR (Copy and paste the WHOLE thing including the bold, underlined letter, and just change that letter for the letter that represents the resort you want)

With the following table:

G = Pop Century
K = Old Key West
L = Port Orleans Riverside
O = Port Orleans French Quarter

The difference between the two codes, is in the last section, where the 1 in the first code is replaced by an "E". Not sure why the difference, working on cracking that.

Thanks.

Sometimes, this is quicker than Kenny and sometimes someone just wants to do it themselves. Other times, people have a firewall at work and can't see Kenny's site :headache:

Wow, that is a lot of work! Kind of you to do it. Do people actually base their resort choices on the resort calendars? I guess we were always lazy parents; we never looked at the activities calendars but occasionally stumbled into something happening. Just hung our homemade ornament Christmas tree and there are a couple of gourd ornaments the kids made at AKL one year.

I know this is a really old post, but has anyone seen that these still go to January as of today? Kenny has them through his website, but you have to subscribe to access them. Which I do, but can't copy and paste anywhere.

Kenny did just post a link to all of them and so far, it doesn't need a subscription, so I just shared his link. I just prefer to have the pdf versions of the originals so I can convert them to jpgs - works better on mobile.

I used this years ago, but then it changed over to the next year it no longer worked. Thanks for bringing it back:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter