Would you get into a relationship with yourself? If you were the oppiste sex

When I worked at the bar I would joke with "the guys" that I would make a perfect girlfriend because I don't need/want all the things they would complain about "having to" buy for their girlfriends at Christmas / Birthdays / Valentines Day, etc. I don't want jewelry, expensive purses, etc.

So I guess that means YES.

When I worked at the bar I would joke with "the guys" that I would make a perfect girlfriend because I don't need/want all the things they would complain about "having to" buy for their girlfriends at Christmas / Birthdays / Valentines Day, etc. I don't want jewelry, expensive purses, etc.

So I guess that means YES.

Im in, in fact were all in, lol

Well I couldn't have a relationship with my young self back in the day because I was a trallop lol.

Now I have Beyonce's If I were a boy song in my head.

I would have to say no, I would not. I don't want to go into the reasons why

But I would definitely be friends with me. I'm already great friends with myself and we've had 51 years of incredible friendship!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter