• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

would you do this? hoop dinner and carriage ride?

letfuller

<font color=red>The scheming queen for disney trip
I have ressies for the Hoop dee doo show for 7:15. Do you think I would still have time to schedule a 9:15/30 carriage ride at WL?

The carriage rides start right outside Pioneer Hall (HDD home) so I would think 9:30 would be just about perfect! It should be a fun evening, too!

That sounds like a terrific evening! You should have no trouble with a 9:15 carriage ride. Have a wonderful time! :)

Thanks for the feedback. I think I will cross my fingers, wait for my 60 days window and call for a 9:15 ressie. This will be a surprise for DH.

I've done the carriage ride and it's such great fun. A friend of mine got it for me as a present and it was at 6.00pm and then we did the Hoop - it was great. Then some more of our friends did the ride after Hoop.

BTW I really loved the food and entertainment at the Hoop it was first class.

The best time we ever had at WDW in all our trips was the night we went to the Hoop Dee Doo and took the hay ride after. I have never seen my DS, DD or DH enjoy anything more than the Hoop and hay ride.

It was one of those magical perfect evenings that you remember forever.

And I imagine the carriage ride would be just as much fun as the hay ride!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter