• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Would you do the Polynesian for 3 adults and 2 kids?

jrw118

Mouseketeer
Hello,
I am looking to book for 3 adults and 2 kids 5 & 8. I received a great pin code and would like to use it. I am looking into the Poly. For background our last trip for 4 (2k 2 A) we stayed at AKV studio. Last time we were there with the 5 of us we stayed in OKW 2 bedroom. I really want to stay at the poly. Will we be comfortable?

Well, the rooms are large, you'll have 2 queens & day bed. But still only 1 bathroom. It would depend on who the 3rd adult is, and if you feel you can share a room for that long together! It it is my mother in law, I'd go crazy :faint: lol. And I like my own space.

We are going as a 3 adult and one child party and planned on letting my brother have one bed, I would take the pull out/day bed (it was plenty of room for my then, newly 3 year old, but not sure if it would be big enough for your two....about a twin size bed with an extra couple of inches) and my newly 4 year old and my Mom will share the other Queen bed.

I was considering a complete downgrade to an AOA suite just for fear the 4 of us might be tight at Poly, so I think it depends on how crowded you want to be...

We have done it. I would ask how close are you to the other people, lol? We have had myself, DH, DD, DD and my Mom in the Poly rooms several times comfortably. My girls are 16 and 13.

We have done it with my mom, DH, me, DD4, DS3 and we were fine (well we did it at CR but it is about the same). I think compared to a 2 bedroom at OKW it will be crowded but I think it is doable if you are OK with 1 bathroom.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter