Would you do Coral Reef if someone in your group does not care for seafood

disneyboundinne

Earning My Ears
HI -one of the people in our party does not care for seafood - should we still go? Are the non seafood entrees good?

YES! When we went in Oct. 06 we had the steak and it was very good!

I was there in October for a solo trip. I love seafood, I ate at Coral reef and I got the steak.. go figure. It was very good. Not the BEST steak that I have had, but it was very good. They also had a vegetarian and a chicken selection also. The atmosphere is the greatest, I say go ahead and try it.

Yes, I don't eat seafood and there were a couple of choices for me. I ended up with a great chicken dish.

I've heard the steak is even better than the seafood, so as long as they like steak, they should be happy!

Also got the steak just last Saturday - delish! It came with asparagus and a twice baked potato (I think that's what it was) in any case - they were delicious too!

The desserts are heavenly - we got a chocolate wave and pineapple upsidedown cake and both were very yummy!

I would eat there if I didn't like seafood. But, I wish you could tell the rest of the people in my party that. Oh well, I don't care if they don't go b/c they are missing my surprise!! hehehe

I've eaten there 4 times recently and don't like seafood (but do like shrimp). I've gotten the NY strip and most recently got the prime rib. Both were good.

DH and I actually prefer the steak at Coral Reef over the board favorite--Le Cellier. Don't get me wrong, Le Cellier is great, but both times we ate steaks at Coral Reef they were the juiciest we've ever had. We love it so much here that we booked a dinner here twice during our upcoming August trip.

We're a vegetarian family and ate at Coral Reef. Dh and I each had the vegetable strudle and it was fabulous. It looks really small, but was surprisingly filling accompianied with a salad.

The vegetable strudle - I'm a very meat and potatoes type of guy, but my wife had it and I got to try a bit of it and it was amazing...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter