Would We Recommend This?

Luvinit

<font color=CC66CC>This is the place I come to to
Karyn and I were discussing whether or not we would recommend the fat fast to anyone...

We would under these circumstances:

1. You must have been doing TRUE atkins for weeks (at least 4 weeks) without a loss. Don't even think about starting atkins this way!!!

2. You must be able to tolerate 1000 calories a day. You need to know your body well.

3. If you are within 10lbs of your GOAL and you have lost weight steadliy throughout...this is not the time to be doing the Fat Fast. It is not intended for that.

4. If you are unable to live on 1000 calories, we would suggest starting the fat at phase 2 at 1200 calories with 80%-90% fat. We seem to think that it would not make much of a difference. We have come up with some great ideas for meals...if you need.

5. Find a buddy...somebody to do this with. I can honestly say that I would never have been able to do this without the love and support of Karyn! You can't do this alone.

6. If you would like to jump in and start at the 1200 calorie part...Karyn and I are both starting it today. We would be glad to have another PM buddy.

Thank you to all who have supported us though the last 4 days. I know we could not have reached our success with out you!!

Tracy & Karyn

Tracy, I am so glad that you posted this because it's definitely not for everyone. I am so thrilled that it worked for you & Karyn. It's encouraging to see that you are willing to continue on with the fat fast. Keep me posted.

Help!!!!! I want to do stage/phase I, but I need you guys to help with what's allowed.

I agree, this isn't for everyone, but I am so proud of you and Karyn on what you have accomplished so far!! You both are a wonderful inspiration to me!! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter