Would They / Could They Osbourne Lights

mortimor

Mouseketeer
I know in the past some events have been held over for extra days. Does anyone remember if they did this in the past with the Osbourne Lights @ MGM. We aren't going to be there til after the lights are supposed to come down and I am hoping that they will be held over for a few more days.

Disney is usually pretty good about bringing stuff down on schedule. I wouldn't put too much hope in them being up after they're scheduled to come down.

Yep I agree. Don't count on them keeping them up. Disney runs a pretty tight ship and I would suspect they would come down right on time.

I do remember going on a trip and arriving the day after the Osborne Lights were supposed to end, and got to see them. However, that was only one day later, not a few. And I remember that that year, lots of Christmas decorations were coming down late. I commented to one CM who said that they'd been very busy! If you want to see the lights, rush right over to MGM-there might be a chance (slight though).

I wouldn't count on it. You might get very lucky, but with the amount of labor that goes into to taking down decorations, I would think they have a very set schedule.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter