Would like all the advice I can get....

carmel

<font color=blue>Kept thinking it was 'Snow White'
I have never been on a Disney property when it wasn't the peak season. I'm talking wall to wall people. My girls absolutely adore DL and WDW and I would love to take them during a low season. I can't imagine how much fun it would be to not have an hour+ wait for every ride they want to go on.

I started thinking about it yesterday and decided that it would be fun to go the week of Halloween 2006. I then found out about the DCA Halloween party and how it is an extra ticket and how they might be sold out......I then thought that would be okay if we missed it if my girls could still get a good Halloween feel at the park. THEN, I found out that DL really doesn't do much in the area of decorating for Halloween. Now I don't know what to do.

Does DL really not decorate much for Halloween? Would that week be a low time (roughly Oct 28 - Nov 3, 2006) for crowds?

Is there a better week/time to go?

Thanks - I could really use some advice.

:wave:

DL does not do much Halloween decorating as a rule. This Halloween Party is new so maybe there will be some more decorations. That should be a good time to visit to avoid crowds.

If you can go during the off-season, why not consider mid Nov. or early Dec. when all the Christmas decorations are up? It's beautiful and very festive. The 50th celebration will be over by Nov. 2006, but there should still be lots to see and do.

Risks of going during the off-season: Shorter hours, fewer shows, more rides down for refurbishment. (It's good to plan at least one weekend day to catch shows that might not be showing mid-week).

How crowded are the parks during the week at the end of September? I figure kids will still be in school ao it shouldn't be that bad, should it? :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter