would anyone be nice enough to do a couple quests for me?

FrontierNatasha

DIS Veteran<br><font color=blue>Now let's talk abo
i really need the thrill seekers and hsm quest items including the rooms. i need the animal kingdom room so i can get rid of the mad tea party room and move my disneys animal kingdom to that room and i need the hsm gym for my vmk world of sports. i need the kali river rapids couch to complete my kali river rapids room. well hopefully i can go to DLR this summer so i can do all the quests there using the spoilers. but i dont know if i will get to WDW before the quest ends.

i have hsm quest are u trading for it because i i am not giving it up for freee

I have some animal kingdom items including the room and some extra thrill seekers quests items if you want them? :confused3

ty so much are they free or do i have to give you something for them?

cubbsr1 said:
i have hsm quest are u trading for it because i i am not giving it up for freee
ok anything from my inventory that you like?

does anyone want to give hsm codes for free? if not then i will go to cubbs

well since caslee wont even anwer my pms does anyone else want to give me animal kingdom codes. especially free but i can trade for them even though i am running out of rare. and does anyone want to give free hsm codes or i will turn to cubbs. im sure someone on this board is really nice. i am. i would probably give them free if i had extras.

I find this very very rude! People Dont Really Give Away Free Codes Maybe If Someone wants to they may but i dont think anyone will.

i will trade for these codes if i have to. the rare i have for trade is:
stack of presents
cyan tiki idol
yello tiki idol
green hero suit
stitch teleporters
narnia teleporters
blue crates
purple penny press
maybe green 50th chair
thats all i can think of right now

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter