Worth a waitlist?

MsT82

Mouseketeer
I have a split universal and Disney stay coming first week of December. The two nights at universal I’m hoping to change to a two night Disney DVC studio and make it a Disney only stay.

A friend has offered points rental for those two nights and I’d love to surprise my BF with two nights at BRV or CCV because I’ve stayed at Wilderness Lodge in the past and it is magical in December.

Of course there’s is no availability, but she’s offered to waitlist it anyway. Those who have experience, how likely is two nights in a studio at BRV or CCV to come up?

I’m guessing my chances are slim to none?!

For those, pretty terrible. Your best chances would be SSR o AKV Kidani Savannah.

AKV's Christmas decor is outstanding.

I have a split universal and Disney stay coming first week of December. The two nights at universal I’m hoping to change to a two night Disney DVC studio and make it a Disney only stay.

A friend has offered points rental for those two nights and I’d love to surprise my BF with two nights at BRV or CCV because I’ve stayed at Wilderness Lodge in the past and it is magical in December.

Of course there’s is no availability, but she’s offered to waitlist it anyway. Those who have experience, how likely is two nights in a studio at BRV or CCV to come up?

I’m guessing my chances are slim to none?!
Anything is possible and 2 nights are easier to fill than a full week would. However, we are well into the 7-month booking period for non-home resorts and there are probably a lot of owners ahead of her on the wait list. BRV and CCV are very popular at Christmas time. So, while I wouldn't say that there's no chance, I will say that it's kind of slim. Still, there's no harm in creating a wait list and seeing how it all pans out.

For those, pretty terrible. Your best chances would be SSR o AKV Kidani Savannah.

AKV's Christmas decor is outstanding.
I actually have the already booked Disney stay in a Kidani 1 BR Savannah so I’m happy you’ve said it’s pretty. I’ve never stayed at AKL during the holidays :)

Anything is possible and 2 nights are easier to fill than a full week would. However, we are well into the 7-month booking period for non-home resorts and there are probably a lot of owners ahead of her on the wait list. BRV and CCV are very popular at Christmas time. So, while I wouldn't say that there's no chance, I will say that it's kind of slim. Still, there's no harm in creating a wait list and seeing how it all pans out.
You’re right. Some hope is better than no hope and I still have the Universal room booked as a back up.

I figured CCV and BRV would be very popular during the holidays. I also think it might be better luck just checking every day or a few times per day but I can’t expect that of someone booking for me. If I was able to book it, I’d be on there morning, noon and night :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter