World of Color Carthay Circle NYE?

Susie63

Dreamin' of Disney
I think I messed up. I have a reservation at 7:50 at CC, but the WOC show is at 9:15. Is this going to be a problem? We have never dined at CC so I am worried that the end of the meal may overlap with the start of the show.

I think I messed up. I have a reservation at 7:50 at CC, but the WOC show is at 9:15. Is this going to be a problem? We have never dined at CC so I am worried that the end of the meal may overlap with the start of the show.
I think I'd re-book for an earlier time.
I would be comfortable rushing through dinner there.

Right now it looks like the only earlier time is 2:40pm for 3 or 4 people.

No other times are available for dinner. Any chance of being seated a few minutes early if we showed up at 7:30. Are they fairly prompt with seating on time?

Last edited:
I think I might be okay. The schedule is not open for the 31st, but the WOC dessert party times are 7:45 and 9:15. I thought those were the show times but looking at the days leading up to NYE I think those times are when you are admitted to the dessert party area. Can anyone confirm?

Correct...you will have more time. If doing the dessert seating you will be fine since you have a seat reserved even if you arrive closer to the sow.

While it is NYE and I am the biggest fan of making reservations for EVERYTHING you can...not sure normally I would wanna do the WOC dessert seating back to back with a full table service dinner. I usually recommend going into the dessert party with an appetite...it is a decent amount of food on its own and you can easily leave Carthay pretty stuffed. When we do dessert seating we do a table service lunch then lighter snack for dinner so we can enjoy the full offerings.

We are doing the WOC dinner with reserved viewing. We will do the Dessert party earlier in our trip. We wanted a nice meal on NYE and the fp's are an added bonus. We love WOC but I just can't stand around for an hour waiting.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter