World Cup watching at VB?

texansue

Mouseketeer
We'll be at Vero Beach next week and have to see the US game on Tuesday. I know we can watch it in our room but I was wondering if the resort was putting out any big screens to show the games? Anyone there now that can let me know if there are any local viewing parties?

Thanks so much!
Sue

When we were there, some people watched the games in the Green Cabin Room. Then ,the resort lost power, cable, and wifi. Eventually wifi worked, but cable was out for a couple says. They did announce there would be viewing in the lobby area for the World Cup and some movies during that time. We didn't attend any because we were having too much fun on the beach and in the pool area.

The cable (direct TV I believe) also went out during our stay.

I'm trying to think of where you could watch in the Vero/Sebastian area.

Outback in Vero is probably showing the games. I think there's an English pub in Sebastian at the corner of Fleming and 512.

The televisions at The Vero resort are a joke-tiny and with a terrible picture. We've had better at Hampton Inn.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter