World Bazaar West Side

Noelster

Earning My Ears
Hi, I'm trying to recreate World Bazaar virtually and can't seem to find any images of what's on the west side of World Bazaar (the outside). The map says restrooms, but it also shows a roof with chimneys. On the East side in the same area is the main entrance to Main Street House, but nothing seems to exist about this side of the park. Anybody have any info (or photos)?

I don't know about a roof with chimneys but if you're asking what the equivalent place to Main Street House would be on the opposite side, it's the Camera Center. That's where you pick up photos and buy camera stuff like SD cards. There is also a door to the Grand Emporium to the left of the Camera Center if I recall correctly.

I don't know about a roof with chimneys but if you're asking what the equivalent place to Main Street House would be on the opposite side, it's the Camera Center. That's where you pick up photos and buy camera stuff like SD cards. There is also a door to the Grand Emporium to the left of the Camera Center if I recall correctly.
Thanks for the reply. I actually meant the entrance to the right of the camera center? Adjacent to the stroller/wheelchair rental. I'd upload a photo, but I'm not allowed lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter