work at home??

lovemickeya

Blockhead forever
I am looking for a legal way to work from home and all the mail I am getting is junk- No proven $$ being made without $69.99 up front. Is there any REAL work at home companies out there. I need to stay at home with my 2 boys (3 and 18 months). Thanks in advance.:D

I would suggest you checkout www.wahm.com I found my job through there and I LOVE it! I spent hours trying to find the right fit for me and Im so glad I found it! :)

Good luck and let me know if I can help you more. :)

Not to start a riot on here , but once I was on the phone with CRO and she let it slip that she was working from......home!

In Florida there is a company:willowcsn.com

My friend works for them and I went to a seminar. Basically ,you are customer service for companies like :Office Depot, HSN, and 1-880-flowers. My friend does HSN and loves it (who wouldn't ?).

There is an initial cost for setting up your business involved (not too much) and a six week course,which is four hours a day. You have about $200 a month business expenses, but that's about it. You can't do this with small children at home,becasue you must sound professional (no background noise). It would be perfect for someone who has kids in school all day. Right now they are in FL, but they are going to branch out very soon.

does anyone know of any other companies like this out there?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter