Woot Just booked the Spidey Breakfast!

We go about once a year.Went last weekend.

Plus side
Spidey was at the table several times chatting and posing.
Thing 1 and 2 were at the table twice and really spent time with the 2 yr old.
Cat in the hat was there twice and signed an autograph as well.
The character handlers took pix with our cameras.
Food was plentiful and we had no reservation,we just walked in.

Down side
Food was mediocre at best.
Gratuity was added on a party of 5 so it was about $25 per person.
Took an hour and that cut into ride time,we normally eat in the room or at Cinnabon:thumbsup2

We consider it a must do once per child but not often.

We went to the character breakfast on October 3. My 2 sons LOVED it!! Spiderman came to our table a few times, we got some great pictures, Cat in the Hat came a few times as well, Thing 1 and Thing 2 came over once but stayed a while!! They all signed autographs!! 3 adults 1 child was $86 (1 son is not 3 yet):thumbsup2

hope you enjoy the interactions there with the characters!
it really is one of the better character meals we have done.

that one on one contact is fantastic.

I totally agree with this poster we have done this breakie 3 times and each time it has been amazing i highly recommend it

I have a question about reservations. :confused: I just made my reservation for 2 days in December. I asked about the breakfast. The "cast member" told me the breakfast went from 9-1030. She did not say anything about reserving certain times. I paid in advance with my reservation for this. Did I do wrong? :confused3 Should I call back and get a time?:scared:

I forget if I paid or not, but for sure they gave me a time... I would call back, which suck since you live so far away :-(

WOW,would love to have breakfast with spiderman, didnt know this, will be booking :banana: :yay: :yay:

Thanks to all here. I was not on the list for breakfast at Confiscos Grille for the extra day we added to our tickets. I called this morning and got a reservation time from a very nice young lady for 930 am. Unfortunately there is no confirmation #.

Thanks to all here. I was not on the list for breakfast at Confiscos Grille for the extra day we added to our tickets. I called this morning and got a reservation time from a very nice young lady for 930 am. Unfortunately there is no confirmation #.
Good thing you got it all straighten out. I'm sure you'll enjoy yourselves.

Just to add my .02, I have been to probably every character meal in Orlando, and for me this one is my absolute favorite. We last went for my daughter's 5th birthday in March. The food is always excellent, but the best part was the character interaction. At many character meals, the characters are 'hit and run' and you're lucky to get a picture with them. At this one, the characters have always taken extra time with my kids -- from Spidey telling my little boy that he will be his future sidekick, to Thing 1 and Thing 2 dancing with my daughter, etc. It is so much fun and the atmosphere is very relaxed and friendly. I know you will love it! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter