woot! I did it!

Mad4WDW

Madforwdw in VMK. A nice guy, unless I just DC in
Well, it seems being utterly PO'ed with things makes you play better!

Had a game of fireworks last night to cheer myself up, and got this: :cheer2:

164114999_1491470a6b_o.jpg

WOOT! Broke the 280 barrier, so now I might go ahead and try the green car quest again, long as I can find a few nice people to help with ghosts :thumbsup2

Way to go!!! I will gladly help you with getting your ghosts. Congratulations! Now we just need a few more peeps to help "Rock the Box" and you will be set.

Congrats on hitting the score. I still need to get there myself.

I'll help you with ghosts too :) And I'm volunteering both Briar and CDNMickey because I know they would help too :)

Mad... I can help with Ghosts AND the dreaded Atoms, which if you dont get them, your doing ghosts again and again.... lol

TLinden16 said:
Congrats on hitting the score. I still need to get there myself.

I'll help you with ghosts too :) And I'm volunteering both Briar and CDNMickey because I know they would help too :)

Darn tootin', I'd help. It's 3pm here and I haven't been in VMK yet today!
What's the matter with me? ;)

that's how many points you need for green car? Wow. Between that, ghosts, and needing bat magic, I think I'll stick with my pink car.

WOW! Congrats! The highest I've gotten on Fireworks is 260K.

Congrats WDW, once you reach that level you are bound to hit again soon. I've scored 280,000 also but with all the quests, forgot to turn my green car quest back on. rofl Good luck, I'm also willing to help with ghosts. :) Just send me a message and I'm there! wootness

hey madforwdw remeber me im crazymegacoolkid and maybe you can try my quest soon

Thank you for the help tonight on the ghosts.

Did 85 once but failed on atoms, then failed 2nd time on ghosts.

3rd time, going great and then vmk crashed! Sorry all, I came back too all the lobbies but nobody around. thank you all for the help, it is very much appreciated, maybe we can make another date. You know me, I have no life so am always on :rotfl2:

Rosie I will send you a pm about help with the atoms too :goodvibes

Thanks again for the help.

Paul

PS Hey birdman, yea I remember, I will try your quest real soon...but between quest, fireworks and trading, I dont even have a vmk life!

Woot Mad!!! That's awesome!!! :) If you still need help and I'm on, just send me a message -- I'll be glad to help!! :thumbsup2

Woot Mad! You rank at fireworks! :rotfl: I assumed you had the quest running and would get green car magic as soon as you hit 280,000 in fireworks. I'll gladly help you catch ghosts!

"I want that one."

"Eh, eh, ehh."

"Yeah but, no but, yeah but, no but, yeah but, no but, yeah but... no, I didn't nick anything!"

qruthie (the 'q' is silent)

Hey Rolls, cheers for the help :) Yes I will still need help but we shall have to all sort out when it is good for those helping (me I can be free anytime up til 2am my time, 9 eastern...beacuse as you know, i have no life!!)

Lax, sorry about that, it was set to my old email address which has been inactive for a while. I just changed it to my new one, so please feel free to email again . Sorry :blush:

EDIT: lol...ty Days and Roof, your help will always be appreciated...and if only I HAD done the quest til that point. This was probably a one off!!

But when I rank, I rank really well roof :p
Paul

I'm in DIS chat right now, but I'll be on at 10:00 eastern, which is after your cut off.

I should be around tomorrow.

qruthie said:
Woot Mad! You rank at fireworks! :rotfl: I assumed you had the quest running and would get green car magic as soon as you hit 280,000 in fireworks. I'll gladly help you catch ghosts!

"I want that one."

"Eh, eh, ehh."

"Yeah but, no but, yeah but, no but, yeah but, no but, yeah but... no, I didn't nick anything!"

You've been watching that show too much, q. :p

maliboomer said:
You've been watching that show too much, q. :p

My husband just bought the first two seasons on DVD for me today! :rotfl2:

:Pinkbounc Wow Mad!!! That's an amazing fireworks score. :Pinkbounc

And I SO feel your pain about everything that happened after that. :badpc: Took me a power team and an unbelieveable number of games to get 50 ghosts. I can only imagine how you feel with 80.

And then of course, that "lovely" friend of ours - the dc monster. :furious:

So happy for you! You will get the green car soon. I can feel it!
Just remember - cars cant be traded :) (I knew you would LOVE that!) :Pinkbounc

-Disney Dreams

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter