Wooo Hooo!! Cheap ticket...

cluelyss18

Mouseketeer
So the wonderful group here on this board are the only ones that I can scream this too that would understand!...
I just scored round trip bus tickets to and from New York for our upcoming cruise for $12 each person!!!! Sweeet.:banana:

Details, please! Thanks :wave:

MegaBus...I've been waiting for the fares to come out for our time (Oct 2-9)..I checked the other day and was able to get that price. Today the fares have more than doubled for the same trip.

The bus leaves the same area in Providence that Peter Pan/Greyhound would leave and arrives in NY about 7th/35th aves, so a short taxi ride will get us to the pier, and the other lines were about $84 rt
Makes me a happy girl!

MegaBus...I've been waiting for the fares to come out for our time (Oct 2-9)..I checked the other day and was able to get that price. Today the fares have more than doubled for the same trip.

The bus leaves the same area in Providence that Peter Pan/Greyhound would leave and arrives in NY about 7th/35th aves, so a short taxi ride will get us to the pier, and the other lines were about $84 rt
Makes me a happy girl!

I am very familiar with that bus terminal being a former RI gal who frequently took the bus to Rochester.:thumbsup2

But being here in NC, fingers crossed that they have something for us.
We really want to cruise out of NY one of these days and a bus ride would make it so much easier. Thanks!

I am very familiar with that bus terminal being a former RI gal who frequently took the bus to Rochester.:thumbsup2

But being here in NC, fingers crossed that they have something for us.
We really want to cruise out of NY one of these days and a bus ride would make it so much easier. Thanks!

Where in RI are you from??

Where in RI are you from??

Started out in Warwick, then to Prov near RIC then to Fox Point then bought first house on the East Side (not the $$ part) then to Rumford then to Exeter and finally landed in Greenville (loved it there).

Sorry you asked? ;)

How about you?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter