Woohooo!

Luv2trav

DIS Veteran
DVC Silver
Just doing the single digit dance.. We arrive at AKV Kidani Village on June 6th.. I am so excited.. Anyone care to join?:banana::banana:

Checking in on the same date, but after 7 days at BCV, so I'm right there with ya! :banana::banana::banana:

Just as long as you promise to bring back some Pixie Dust to sprinkle on the DVC boards, I'm sending you some happy dances: :cool1::woohoo::yay::banana:

For single digit dance, we'll be staying off-site, but at WDW, starting June 6 :banana::banana:
Then starting June 13, at Saratoga Springs for first DVC stay -- major WOOHOO!!:banana::banana::banana::banana::cheer2:

I'd love to dance with you. :banana::banana::banana:

Alas, I still have to wait three full weeks before I'll be at the Boardwalk!!

:cheer2::cheer2::banana::banana::dance3::dance3:

Checking in on the same date, but after 7 days at BCV, so I'm right there with ya! :banana::banana::banana:

Oh I am so jealous! This is going to be one of our shorter trips.. Only 7 days.. I am so bummed about that but we will be back soon enough.

:banana::banana::banana::banana:

Good for you!
We're still at 26 days out but will be at single digits soon enough.
Enjoy your trip!

:banana::banana::banana::banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter