Woohoo and yeah!!!!

DisneyAngel12

Mouseketeer
Just book a BWV studio for 1st week in June using day by day -so far 3 days are booked will add on more tomorrow and the next day.

We got a Boardwalk View can you all give me some feed back on this type view or and comments that you might have about the Studio's with the Boardwalk View.

Thanks

Charlotte:wave:

Congratulations! While many folks covet the standard view rooms (fewer points), we adore the Boardwalk view rooms. We love to sit on our balcony and watch all of the activity, see the lights and watch fireworks. In the morning it is delightful to see the illuminated Spaceship Earth at Epcot and witness the Boardwalk come to life while drinking coffee and eating a treat from the Boardwalk bakery. Enjoy!

I'll let you know when I get back!! Staying at BWV Studio with a boardwalk view starting tomorrow!!:)

Originally posted by jekjones1558
Congratulations! While many folks covet the standard view rooms (fewer points), we adore the Boardwalk view rooms. We love to sit on our balcony and watch all of the activity, see the lights and watch fireworks. In the morning it is delightful to see the illuminated Spaceship Earth at Epcot and witness the Boardwalk come to life while drinking coffee and eating a treat from the Boardwalk bakery. Enjoy!

Thanks for the reply!

Originally posted by MJTinNH
I'll let you know when I get back!! Staying at BWV Studio with a boardwalk view starting tomorrow!!:)

:wave2: I can hardly wait to hear all about your trip and of course the studio. Have a magical time.

Charlotte::MinnieMo

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter