WooHoo! 1st visit to SSR as DVCers!

stuffedw/fluff

Mouseketeer
I'm soooo exicted! :yay: We're leaving on Sat, Sept. 15 for our very first SSR stay as DVC members! We joined in January while visiting, and are looking forward to this trip with our kids (DS-3 and DS-2). We (me, DH, DS, DS, DF and DS-M) are staying in a grand villa for the week. I've never taken a week-long vacation with my kids AND my DF and DS-M. Should be interesting. The boys can't wait to see Mickey and ride Buzz Lightyear (3-year-old remembers Disneyland visit last year). I'm sure we'll have to ride Buzz as much as possible. lol

Well, just wanted to say "hi" and :banana: ! (I love these icons!)

Have fun and ride Buzz one extra time for me!!! :thumbsup2

SSR is wonderful, I hope you have a great time :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

I'll be checking in a day or so after you leave; maybe all the 1 and 2 bedrooms will be booked solid, and they'll have to bump me up to your Grand Villa! (Hey, a guy can dream, right?) Have a great trip, and don't break anything! :) :)

We'll be there as well..Checking in on friday Sept 14th -23rd...We were there in December ( for the first time as dvc members) for a long weekend so we're really looking forward to a longer trip....

my dh , and my dd 7rs and dd who's 3 1/2 and me....maybe well see you there!!!!

You're bound to enjoy your visit! SSR is beautiful. :) We toured the GV when we were there in July and they are gorgeous! Have fun!!

I think that someone here reported that wait times for Buzz have been about 5-10 minutes, so you/we may be lucky! We'll be at AKV starting on Sunday.

Bobbi:goodvibes

Have a great first LONG trip to SSR. We were there for our first DVC trip in mid Aug. and we are going back for another 8 nights in Nov. We ALSO purchased in Jan. :goodvibes

WOW a GV for your first trip. I hope it doesn't spoil you ( JK).

We toured them and they are great at SSR.

We love our SSR but are trying to get to all the DVCs I have to book our summer trip here soon just can't decide when we want to go .

Have a great time.

facebook twitter