Wood Grill Buffet

Sunnygal75

Earning My Ears
Hi :)

Has anyone tried that new buffet restaurant Wood Grill Buffet on International Drive yet? I have read reviews (for outside of FL locations) and they say it's a great place. Pics looks yummy too but I rather hear from people who have been there heh.

Anyone? :confused3

We've got one here in VA. It's always packed with people waiting outside. Good buffet with lots of variety and meats. I'm sure the one in Fl will be just as crowded.

Never heard of this place. Is it in same class as Golden Corral, or better quality?

I think they are a touch above golden corral. But that's only my opinion. The wood grill is a major draw here in this area, in fact the golden corral closed up and left town.

The website linked above looks about 90% inoperable...really just a collection of someone's food.

Makes me wonder if it's a real place. Do they have any locations other than the one in Virginia?

No, there are not a lot of Wood Grills. There should be, because they are really popular with the locals. They served a lot of meats (like steak and pork) before Golden Corral even thought of it.

I heard it only opened up in late fall and found a few reviews since I last posted and people say it's better than Golden Corral and the prices are very fair for the selection they have there. They have breakfast on the weekends too.
The address is 11701 International Drive

We are surely going to check this out in April :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter