WOO HOO DU saved me 318.00 with AAA discount!!!

square pond

DIS Veteran
Just got an email from Beth C. who saved me 318.00 on our April 2005 trip with AAA discount!!:Pinkbounc I love it! Now I will keep my fingers crossed for codes or ap discounts. THANKS DU!!:wave2:

We are staying at the BC the last week of April and my TA said there were not any AAA discounts for the BC for those dates. ??? But there are for the YC? Do you think the BC and YC are basically the same?

mermaidwannabe, I don't see why there should be any difference from BC to YC. We are staying at YC from april 20-24. Maybe thats the difference. I would call your TA and tell her you know people are getting the discounts for april. Maybe you could even call CRO and ask them about it. Hope you get one. I'll think good thoughts.::yes::

mermaidwannabe, I am not sure of the number but you could either post on the boards and ask because I know lots of posters do know it, or do a search on the boards for it or go to the disney site. I think the site gives you a number you can call for Ressies. Hope this Helps.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter