Woo Hoo!! CR tower & paid in full!!!

drgnfly30

<font color=deeppink>Take my advice, never pay ful
I've been trying for several weeks to get my ressie for a garden room upgraded to a tower room but they were booked solid:( I just called again (they must be sick of me!), after 5 minutes on hold she came back & said "you're all set - you are now in a tower room!!!" Woo Hoo - my kids will be thrilled!!! Plus, I paid the package off today - the trip seems more REAL now!! Just had to brag to people who understand the thrill of the magic!
Christine

When are you going?We're planning on being there Sept 29-Oct 6th in the tower (we have 2 tower rooms booked).

We also booked tower rooms for Sept-Oct stay!! I can't wait.

It's only our second trip to Disney and our first stay at a deluxe...I can't wait to experience being at a monorail resort!!

We're going to be there 11/6-11/13 - our first stay at a deluxe as well - I've been to WDW about 6 times (3 for me alone in 12 month span in 2001/2002) so I don't think DH will let me plan another trip for about 2-3 years - I'm making it worth my while!!!!
Christine

I will be at the CR Tower Room on Oct 15-23. I am sooo excited:hyper: :hyper: . This is my first time staying here! On my reservation I asked for a MK view so hopefully it will work out. I originally booked the 7 for 5 deal here and decided to book a room only the day before just so I would have the day we arrive to spend wondering around the CR. I can't wait!!!!!

My DW and I are taking my niece and her step-sister to WDW for the 1st time in Nov. (11 - 16). We managed to get a Tower Club room. This will be our 1st time at CR, but I think the kids may be just as excited as we are -- and they've never been to WDW!! I was amazed there were rooms available in the tower -- everytime before we've been told they were booked solid.

Ckret01 -- The CM said it was "concierge light" (12th floor). They have breakfast and AM snacks, but I don't think they have evening offerings (food, beverages, wine, etc.) like full concierge does. At least that's what we were told ... I could be wrong. :eek: I am fairly sure it's the 12th floor and I am hoping for a MK view, but will take whatever we get. This is a trip primarily for the 2 young princesses so they are just excited about staying in the resort with the monorail. Anything else we get will be "gravy". ;)

I too am considering flying in the night before but instead of doing a room-only at CR I'm going to find someplace cheap off site - that way we can check into CR early & get started on the parks!
Christine

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter