wonderland tea party

picantel

Mouseketeer
Ok I have boys ages 3 and 6. The grand adventures in cooking is full for my trip. The pirates cruise excludes my 3 year old. The tea party sounds primarily for girls although my 3 year old who loves cupcakes would care less. My 6 year old would throw a fit if he thinks it is girl related. My question is- do boy attend this little tea party? Have you seen many there? thanks

My dd does the Tea Party almost every trip and there are always boys in her party. Grant it, it might be 6 girls to 3 boys but it's not a foo foo party. They decorate and eat cupcakes, eat some sandwiches and then play a few games, Mad Hatter and Alice read to them and that is pretty much it. (that I can remember, if my dd was here she would be gabbing my ear off of what they do) I would give it a try. Do a search and find the pictures that a few people have posted. It's just decorated in the Alice in Wonderland theme. I hope this helps.

Wendi

Picantel, my daughter has done the tea party many times, and during one of my vacations, my nephew did it too. If you take a look at my on-line photo album, you will see both genders in attendance: click here for Wonderland Tea Party photo album.

If you want to know what happens during the party, my daughter dictated to me what happened during her last Wonderland Tea Party experience. You can read about it in my trip report here on the Dis: click here to read it (just look for the post on that page that is entitled, "Grand Floridian Day Three, Part 2"). It should give you a little glimpse about what the party is like.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter