Wonderful Windsor Hills Rental!!

mytymomma

Earning My Ears
I just got back from having a wonderful rental experience. We rented a 5 bedroom 5 bath villa in Windsor Hills from Romancing the Mouse. This is a couple that lives right in Windsor Hills and owns 4 rental homes. They were great. the house was beautiful and the resort lovely. I could go on and on about all the great things about this couple and home but I will just list a few things on this post. Anyone with more questions please feel free to ask.
1. The couple greet you at the home with warm chocolate chip cookies, fruit,juice, and muffins:)
2. Mark and Holly will answer any questions you my have about the area. They know good places to eat, best places to buy food etc.
3. The home is nicely decorated and very comfortable.
4.They provide nice extra things like trash bags,hand soap,laundry soap,dish soap,toilet paper, salt and pepper,sugar etc.
5. The pool and spa at the home is great and they do not charge extra for heating. Plus you can heat them to any desired temp. you would like:) This was great! We had the spa turned on and heated to 100 every day after the parks. It felt great!
6. The resort is very nice with great amenities. It is also very close to the parks.
7.Our last evening they came over to say goodbye and brought us chocolate covered strwberries:)
The list could go on and on . Please consider them if you are looking for a rental. They have two 4 bedroom homes and a 5 and 6 bedroom home.
We will definately go back to stay with them again :thumbsup2

I can't post the website. I don't have enough posts. But the website is the same as the name"Romancing the mouse".

Oh wow, what a big difference than the owner that I rented from recently. I stayed at a 2 bedroom condo at Windsor Hills and it was not a pleasant stay. The owner sent me a LONG list of Do's and Don't's after I signed the contract - for example, do not use the towels for the swimming pool, do not waste electricty, do keep the place clean, etc. I felt that I had to tiptoe around the condo because I was afraid that I might break something.

http://www.vrbo.com/53573 This is where we stay at Windsor Hills, the owner is super sweet (though she does not live in Orlando). She called to offer carpet cleaning (right around the entrance way) she had just found out from the cleaning company that it needed to be clean. It was not really a big deal to us and it really wasn't that dirty I told her not to worry about it while we were there. Super comfy beds and just a great experience and it was in the townhome section, so for those who need something smaller (3 bedroom) this is a great choice!

Thank you for sharing. Sounds like you had dream owners. I am definetly going to keep them in mind. :)

mommyintn said:
http://www.vrbo.com/53573 This is where we stay at Windsor Hills, the owner is super sweet (though she does not live in Orlando). She called to offer carpet cleaning (right around the entrance way) she had just found out from the cleaning company that it needed to be clean. It was not really a big deal to us and it really wasn't that dirty I told her not to worry about it while we were there. Super comfy beds and just a great experience and it was in the townhome section, so for those who need something smaller (3 bedroom) this is a great choice!

Congrats on finding some excellent owners to rent from, I have heard good things about these guys, and their website and unique marketing angle on the whole "romancing the mouse" concept sounds wonderful! Glad you had such a great time, if we needed to rent a larger place we would consider them too!

OK my turn to give someone else a good review! I was surprised to find the townhome you refer to mommyintn we personally stayed in past 2 years as rentors, in May 05 and then we came back in again in May 06 we loved it so much! The owner, Laura, was wonderful to work with, and her place is even nicer in person than the vrbo pictures do it justice. The plasma tv was awesome, the kids loved the bunkbeds, the pool was great, we came back from Windsor Hills 2 years in a row raving to everyone about what a great place we stayed in and what a great vacation it was!! We loved it and the resort so much that we bought a townhome ourselves this past May/June while we were staying in Laura's place, what a souvenir to pickup on vacation! lol (I had a sick vacation in May unfortunately, and wandered into the realtor office next door to the Dr urgent care facility on 192 while waiting to be seen).

You can see guest reviews on may owner's calendars by the way, hers is here:
http://www.rentors.org/calendar.aspx?propertyid=53573&cid=5
Online guestbook / testimonials:
http://www.rentors.org/guestbook.cfm?pid=61371&culturename=en-US

Their MC is very good by the way...so good that we signed them on to take care of our place too... Oasis Vacation Homes... you can rent this place through them or from the owner from VRBO. For some reason she only advertises the place on vrbo too, not on the Windsor Hills Rent website like many of the owners do (including romancing the mouse is on there by the way, listed under the villa/houses!).

Many guests don't realize that the MC can make or break your stay, and if we weren't able to sign these folks on to run our place... we would not have bought a place in WH ourselves. Some of the larger MC companies (who I will not name here) are known for being nonresponsive to both guests and owners, it's bad for both when this happens, it's very much a teamwork kind of thing and they are critical to ensuring the happiness of your guests / and or vacation experience!!

If you contact her please feel free to mention my name (George) and that I heartily gave her a glowing recommendation!

- George

Thanks George, we are staying in a 5 bed, 5 bath in May and they also use Oasis Vacation homes as their MC, it is good to hear they are a good MC and we will not be left stranded if we encounter any issues!!

Alex

Hi MYTYMOMMA could you please email me.I can't email you as I don't have 10 posts.I have a few questions for you about this house.

Thanks Linda

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter