Wonder Spa - gratuities

No. There is a space on the charge slip you will sign where you can add a gratuity. :)

What is a customary percentage tip?? Does that make any sense?? LOL Leaving tomorrow!

Originally posted by mermaid96
What is a customary percentage tip?? Does that make any sense?? LOL Leaving tomorrow!

Depends on teh service. For a Surial bath I would leave 5-10%--they aren't really doing much of anything to/for you. For all others 15-20%.

Anne

I typically leave 20% for the "hands on services" such as facials and massages, and 15% for services (such as the hydrotherapie bath) where the attendant doesn't do anything hands on. :)

That is about what I was thinking!! Thanks guys! I'm off tomorrow morning!! Yippeeeeeeee!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter