Wonder Movie Night

grahampack

Earning My Ears
We are cruising on the Aug. 14 Wonder cruise. I was wondering if anyone can tell me how I can find out what movie will be playing? Or what is playing now on the cruise? :earsgirl:

In all likelihood Herbie:Fully Loaded and the new Sky High (opening 7/29) will be 2 of the newer movies playing.....

Thanks for the info.! Do you know how many nights on the 4 night Wonder cruise they show movies? We just saw Herbie so I was hoping it would be Sky High. We are surprising our 3 kids (9, 7 and 3) with this cruise, I can't wait to see their face when they see the ship!

When you're down to the last week before cruising, call 1-888-325-2500 and choose the Reservation option. Ask the CM for the movies playing during your cruise. They'll tell you that they can't be positive, but here's what they think.

I went 6/26. Herbie "prem-eared" that week. Only one we saw was The Pacifier....that's good. Listed in the Navigators also: Ice Princess, National Treasure, A Lot Like Love, Pooh's Heffalump Movie, Howl's Moving Castle, The Incredibles, and Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy.

Melanie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter