Wonder how they'll spin this one.

I have to disagree with this. I looked at ABC, CBS, CNN, FOX all reporting how he was a wonderful father, always smiled etc etc.... Not one of these mentioned he had numerous criminal records, just got out of jail, etc. Last night, the "peaceful" protests locked out paying patrons to the Kings game, shut down freeways downtown in rush hour, smashed two police vehicles, smashed in the rear window of a private SUV.

Exactly! Every time a police shooting makes the news, we get to hear how wonderful the person was. Of course, I expect the family to say he was wonderful, that is how they knew him but as a news source I have to wonder why they always leave out that he was also a criminal, sold drugs, robbed people, shot at people, was in a gang or whatever else is a part of who that person was. (Not saying all of this is true about this man, just in these cases in general).

The protests start without even knowing the whole story without waiting for the investigators to do their job. And I am still waiting for them to protest when a cop gets executed just sitting in his patrol car doing his job. Never happens.

The protests start without even knowing the whole story without waiting for the investigators to do their job. And I am still waiting for them to protest when a cop gets executed just sitting in his patrol car doing his job. Never happens.
Always. Won't see it.

The shooting and protests will always be front page, and any corrections to misinformation and/or results of investigations will be in a footnote at the back of the paper.

Media does a real disservice to the population in so many ways these days in their hunt for ratings and individual anchor popularity and twitter follower count.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter