Wonder February 10, 2019

I belong to a FB group for this specific cruise and there are FE groups on that group. Not sure if it’s still open. I’m doing this cruise and the one before it as a back to back.

Hi!

I booked this today!!! I usually organize a local Candy/ Snack Exchange and if there is anyone who can commit by Wednesday I will be happy to exchange with you!

We exchange once, giving enough for the cabin to share. If there are allergies mention it. We also print out something from Internet about the treats.
We leave on Thursday, so I would need to know by Wednesday!

Any interest?

Bobbi:boat:

Hi!

I booked this today!!! I usually organize a local Candy/ Snack Exchange and if there is anyone who can commit by Wednesday I will be happy to exchange with you!

We exchange once, giving enough for the cabin to share. If there are allergies mention it. We also print out something from Internet about the treats.

Any interest?

Congratulations. We are on the feb 7th cruise too. B2b.

Updated:
Weather forecast for those who want to know:
Embarkation Day:
High 73/Low 62 30% chance of thunderstorms
CC Day:
High 76/Low 69 30% change of rain

Has everyone heard of the new Disney Bounding embarkation show/request to dress-up that is starting the week before we leave?

Last edited:
I usually organize a local Candy/ Snack Exchange and if there is anyone who can commit by Wednesday I will be happy to exchange with you!

Any interest?

Today’s the last day we are home. Does anyone want to exchange Local Candy/Snack with us?:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter