Wonder back to the West Coast?

HiStitch626

DIS Veteran
So, not surprisingly, our March cruise was cancelled. I don't know that we would have gone or not, but now there is no choice to make. To be honest, I was wondering how we would sail from San Diego as the Wonder is still in Florida will no sign or of or when she will return to the West Coast. They are still selling Alaska 2021 cruises, but Canada's ban is still in place. Alaska 2022?

Spring and summer 2022 will probably happen. Alaska 2021 is doubtful. I don't see them doing the transit if they cannot do an Alaska season, as paying transit twice is nasty for just doing San Diego fall cruises, and maybe being allowed the EBPC. Maybe.

I'm not holding out much hope for our June Alaska or November EBPC this year, I don't think we'll see those until 2022.

Canadian border closure extended today til Feb 21 2021. Several media outlets here in BC are already reporting they'd be surprised if the border opens before Fall 2021. I have to agree. BC has now run out of vaccines and we are awaiting our next shipment in the coming days.

Canadian border closure extended today til Feb 21 2021. Several media outlets here in BC are already reporting they'd be surprised if the border opens before Fall 2021. I have to agree. BC has now run out of vaccines and we are awaiting our next shipment in the coming days.
This is totally a given that they will wait for the vaccine before opening the boarders. I understand Disney might not want to release all of summer 2022 yet, but the fact that they won't release Alaska is insane. I'm suppose to start making my shore excursions in early Feb. for my May 2021 cruise when all I want to do IS MOVE THE CRUISE. Alaska isn't going anywhere and the itineraries won't change, just release it already.

This is totally a given that they will wait for the vaccine before opening the boarders. I understand Disney might not want to release all of summer 2022 yet, but the fact that they won't release Alaska is insane. I'm suppose to start making my shore excursions in early Feb. for my May 2021 cruise when all I want to do IS MOVE THE CRUISE. Alaska isn't going anywhere and the itineraries won't change, just release it already.

There hasn’t been a delay to releasing summer 2022 though. Normal schedule for that release is end of February.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter