wonder anyone 6006 & 6008

Lyndz

Mouseketeer
Anyone have any information on room 6006 & 6008...good location, Noisy???
Any information would be helpful...

Going 8/21 :sunny: :wizard: Daughter 's sweet 16th.

Thanks for your help

We'll be in 6006 on the Magic on February 26 assuming we don't get an upgrade. I'll let you know once we get back.

We were in room 6006 on the magic back in March 2004. I like being on deck 6, and you can access the kids clubs and the BV Theater quickly. It is the front of the ship so you may get more rocking then the back or middle of the ship. It was our first cruise so that (back or middle less rocking) may not be true, but based on what I have read on these boards the front gets more action. The rocking was only bad when you are on the East Side of Florida for whatever reason. The distance to the elevators isnot bad either. It is also close to the life boats which is only an issue for the drill. We rebooked on board (for 11/19/05) and asked for the same rooms (6004 & 6006) so I guess we liked it! :earsboy:

I have been in both of those rooms. I really like being so close to the stairs and being in the middle of the ship...easy down for shows, easy up for pools. Especially since we were all adults we were headed up to the adult pool area.

If I wanted to avoid the mass of humanity at peak times (all the rooms on deck 6) I just dropped down to deck 5 to walk aft (or wherever).

I really loved that deck 6 forward location...but being that it was my first cruise when we had the room...I've only been able to stay on that side of the ship cause I get turned around when I'm on the other side!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter