Women's Long Sleeve Options?

sethschroeder

DIS Veteran
So we have lots of short sleeve options as my wife has never went to Disney in "Winter" before. Does anyone have either examples, links to, or stores they get long sleeve shirts from?

She wears size small just looking for 2 shirts likely in the end that she likes and possibly pick up a spirit jersey while in the parks.

Don't hate me, but I assume you're looking for long sleeve Disney attire. I suggest the Kohl's juniors section for adult Disney gear. A small woman might want to upsize to a juniors medium.
Here's a few really cute ones:

As an FYI - after all my travels to Disney in the winter (10+) I don't own a single long sleeve T-shirt weight Disney shirt. I tend to dress in layers - short sleeve Disney shirt, Disney sweatshirts/hoodies/spirit jersey, light weight long sleeve button or zippered shirt item for layering that goes with every top I take on the trip, Disney themed light weight jacket, and a warmer jacket for layering if its really cold.

I'm not saying some wouldn't be nice to add to the mix, but long sleeve T-shirts don't normally fit into my layering patterns for park touring in winter. I tend to want my "base layer" for the day to be short sleeve for the peak warm part of the day (except on really cold days that never warm up, which are rare).

Now - I do own WAY too many Disney scarves and hats for failure to take them with me to the park one day.

I also recommend several pairs of the little stretchy cheap gloves that cost just a dollar or two to use for park touring in the winter.

I think of Disney park touring in the winter as involving the experience of "stripping clothes and becoming a pack horse" during the day. Lots on in the morning, things come off during the day and have to be carried, and then they go back on as the evening gets cold again.

In the winter I will sometimes layer a thin 'base layer' (like cuddl duds) long sleeve t shirt under a cuter short sleeve shirt. If I get to warm I duck into a restroom to take it off. These types of shirts fold up at least half of the size of a regular shirt.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter