Wolfgang Puck vs House of Blues

fredms

Love my nieces and nephews!
Which is better? I looked at both menus and both look good. Any personal experiences? Its for me, my sister and her 4 kids (6,4,4,1).

Wow, thanks a hard one because we love them both!! Wolfgang's is a bit more upscale with more unique ingredients, where HOB is a little more basic food with some great flavors. I LOVE the Voodoo Shrimp and Rosemary Cornbread at HOB. I say, go to both!! You won't be disappointed..:wave:

Must do list when we visit WDW, The Elwood is a great burger,also love the Catfish Nuggets and Voodoo Shrimp.Great Selection of salalds that we like.Wolkgang's is good but we prefer HOB.::yes:: :wave2:

HOB Jambalaya is out of this world, if you like Jambalaya!
Pucks...haven't been.

We ate at Wolfgang Puck's a couple years ago, and were very disappointed. To be fair, at that time we didn't realize there was 2 menus. I think we would have been much happier upstairs, because the downstairs experience was definitely not what we were expecting from a Wolfgang Puck's restaurant.

We haven't eaten at the HOB's in Orlando yet, but will be eating there on Dec. 23rd. We can't wait to try it! If it's anywhere near as good as the one in New Orleans, it will be a great meal. :)

:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

They are very different restaurants, and both are fantastic.

House of Blues is a Mississippi Delta inspired menu. Great food, huge portions.

Wolfgang Pucks has a great sushi bar, wood fired pizza, and a great menu selection of other items.

You can't go wrong with either one.

Sue Ellen

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter