• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Wolfgang Puck Upstairs?

DonnaL

DIS Veteran
Does anyone know if the "Upstairs" participates in the DDP? On the official list for 2008 only WP Express and WP Cafe are listed........wondering if the Upstairs Dining Room is considered part of Cafe or not?

told me last year they did and it was 2 TS. When I went to make the ressies they asked me upstairs and told me about the difference in credits. we opted for downstairs :thumbsup2 Hope this helps

I actually tried to make ressies for upstairs this year (a couple weeks ago)and was told that it was not available for the DP, so it is downstairs for us.
I am hoping that we get much better treatment than the pretentious attitudes that have been reported.

sorry for the misinformation I guess they changed it. You know they change alot at Wolfgang's every year. LAst year they took a lot of items off the menu right before DDP started and had people upset. :sad2: I guess this year they decided not to let you use DDp on the upstairs. That stinks :guilty:

BTW- we (all 5 of us) didn't think the food was all that great (prob liked it least of all the TS we had) Now the whole family LOVED the express though. looking forward to seeing the remodel.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter