• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Wolfgang Puck Express

flamom

DIS Veteran
i was looking at the menu for wolfgang puck express on allears and it sounds really good. any reviews? also do you need to make a ps? thank you

No PS - It's a walk up to go deli style place - small amount of seating outside - went in 2002 - had a great ceasar salad and DH had some gourmet pizza - good brownies and cookies, too. I believe they had a combo deal type thing - entree, dessert and drink Very good IMHO!

I ate there this past Sunday evening. Great food. I had the 4-cheese pizza, my DD had the bbq chicken pizza, and my DS had the childs pep pizza combo. We always enjoy it. Its so fresh and sooooooo good!

This is one of our standard must-do restaurants. We usually have dinner there on our arrival day. We love their pasta dishes and their gourmet pizzas. This is also one of many places at Disney where the servings are huge so you don't need to order 3 meals for 3 people. 2 meals is more than enough. Helps keep costs down. So a meal there isn't as expensive as the menu might seem at first glance if you are willing to share.

Their macaroni and cheese is to DIE for!! My son and I leave in 8 days for WDW and I can't wait to try some again. It is made with several cheeses and baked. I'm sure it has million calories and grams of fat, but that's why I've been hitting the elliptical trainer every night!!

I love Wolfgang Puck Express. The one on the Marketplace side serves breakfast, and it is VERY tasty! Dsnyacct is correct... the Mac n Cheese is wonderful..... the one on the WestSide and the one at the Marketplace use 2 different recipes, though. The oven fired pizzas are great, and my favorite is the Chicken Caesar Sandwich.... YUM!!!!

WP Express never disappoints. The soups are outstanding. The roasted red pepper tortilla soup topped with goat cheese is my favorite and DH loves the butternut squash. They also have the chinois chicken salad.

This year we are going to try the cafe.

All the Wolfgang Puck express restaurants are the same around the US. (Same menu I mean). And they are just opening up one by my boyfriend's college. Which makes me SOOOO happy, because I absolutely love it! I am sad its not part of the Dining plan cuz that means I might have to skip it. But it is just a delight.

My DS20 says that the four cheese pizza is the best pizza ever- and he's eaten A LOT of pizza in 20 years. He and DH ate their last trip on the evening that they went to PI. DD and I went to the GF Princess dinner that night. DS talked about the pizza all week so we all went back on our last day.

DS isn't coming on our next trip and I've been trying to think of a way to buy a pizza last thing and bring it home on the plane.

We love the pizza here and also enjoyed the nice outdoor seating when the weather was not too hot in the evening. Have fun.
Lisa
Tiger Fan

Hi,

Love it here!! Have one near home! Can be busy @ peak times. Like 12 & 5 p.m. Enjoy!!!

Allison

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter