Wolfgang Puck Express

jodirn

Earning My Ears
Thinking of eating here one night on our next trip. Never have eaten here before. Wondering if the food is good or better than good or is it just like any other counter service restaurant? Also, with DDP can you pick an entree and a side or just entree, dessert, and a drink? Any info would be appreciated. Thanks!!

Not sure about the DDP questions, but the food is great. My DH is already excited about going there, and we are not going until Sept.

Thinking of eating here one night on our next trip. Never have eaten here before. Wondering if the food is good or better than good or is it just like any other counter service restaurant? Also, with DDP can you pick an entree and a side or just entree, dessert, and a drink? Any info would be appreciated. Thanks!!

Welcome to the DIS!

We ate there twice last November and it's really much better than any old counter service restaurant. You order your food and find a table, the waitperson then brings your meal to your table and will refill drinks for you. The menu was recently changed and some of our favorites are no longer available, I'm hoping that it's still as good. With the DDP you get an entree, drink, and dessert; I had chicken rigatoni alfredo and a side salad was included, but, as I said, the menu changed last month.

:thumbsup2 Yes, I can also vouch for WP Express. It's really good food! Like restaurant quality but in more of a fast food setting. Someone usually gets a pizza in our party and they are yummy! The pastas are good too. Oh and one of my girls loves the mac n cheese.

We have always found the food at WPE to be exceptional. Definately much better than your typical CS meals in the parks. It is a great use of a CS credit on the dining plan. If my memory serves me correct you choose and entree, drink and dessert.

I liked it so much, that we went 3 times, last September. I got a pizza, drink, and a small ceasar salad (instead of the dessert). My daughter got the chicken fingers, fries, drink and dessert.

I can't wait to go back in June.

Sounds great! I think we will give it a try! New menu actually looks really good however I have never ate here before so I don't know how the menu has changed. Thanks again!!

It's one of my favorite CS restaurants at WDW! Their barbecue quesadilla is so good. I always eat there at least once per trip!

Another lover of WPE here. The food is exceptional for CS and yes your drink and dessert comes with it on the DDP.

I absolutely love the creme brulee there. The best anywhere.
Definitely worth the trip out to DTD.

This is one of our favorite CS choices. We like it so much we plan to eat dinner there our first evening...8 days from now.:cool1:

Puck's Express is fab. We had Entree, Side, Dessert, drink on the DP it was considered QS.

Again can't say enough regarding the food!

Wolfgang Puck Express is our favorite counter service! I like how you order and then they bring the food to you. The pizzas are excellent :thumbsup2

WPE was one of our favorite places to eat - notice I said was. We were just there in Feb and were very disappointed with the new menus. They cut down the number of offerings - geting rid of some our favorite items. So it looks like we will be dining someplace different in DTD.

Our last trip was for 11 days with free dp and we ate at WPE and WPC 7 times. The Cafe is TS but is well worth it. At least once a week one of us will mention something about WPE. I think if he ever opened one up here in Philly I would just be in heaven. It's the first and last places we eat at now.

Great food and great value on the meal plan. We've never ordered a side, but you get a drink, entree and dessert. Don't miss breakfast either. the breakfast pizza is great and the breakfast bread is wonderful. Cant wait to go next month.

WPE was one of our favorite places to eat - notice I said was. We were just there in Feb and were very disappointed with the new menus. They cut down the number of offerings - geting rid of some our favorite items. So it looks like we will be dining someplace different in DTD.

Being a FL local and knowing one of the managers there personally the menu change was out of their hands, a corporate decision..even if it was a bad one. The food there was always pretty good in comparison to the crap they serve in the theme parks, so with that being said Im not too happy about the change either. As for eating somewhere else, good luck with that, as most food in DTD is subpar and overly expensive. WPE is the second cheapest in DTD, and for the food offerings, its still not too bad in hindsight.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter