Wolfgang Puck Express or Wolfgang Puck Cafe

SignMeUp

DIS Veteran
What are the differences between these two? Is the Express CS and the Cafe TS? Are they both on the dining plan and can you make an ADR for the Cafe through Disney?

If money weren't an issue, which one would you pick for lunch? We will be on the Deluxe DDP.

TIA!

They are on the dining plan.

The Express is CS- I believe I read you give them the order at the front but they bring it to your table when it is ready. I have heard a lot of people say it was a great place for only a CS credit.

The Cafe is TS.

We have not tried the Cafe.

Express is a stop for us every time we are at WDW.

I like both - if you want a quicker meal, the Express would be a good choice. If you want a nice table service meal, try the Cafe.

OK, great question!! I just ate at both of these locations 2 weeks ago. We ate at Express as our first lunch when we arrived. We really wanted Earl of Sandwich, but it was PACKED, so we thought we would "settle" for Puck Express. It was by far the best lunch we had in our week at the World. I had the Roast Beef and Cheddar and it was AMAZING! My inlaws had some sort of Gorgonzola Melt that was perfection. The kids had pizza and loved it. It was a very nice welcome to our vacation meal.

Later in the week we had dinner at the Cafe, and we will NEVER go back. Not only was it completely not worth the money (we paid OOP for this meal as to have a 2TS meal another night) but had I used a TS credit I would have STILL been upset. Worst meal of the trip by far. Service was outstanding but the food was awful. Except for the soup - it was good, but no more than 4 ounces of it. I am a total sushi nut, and my sushi was inedible. My husband's steak was complete fat and gristle and when we brought it to the attention of the staff we were told that it was supposed to be like that. YUCK!!

Anywho, long story short, we will eat at express every chance we get, and we will never go back to Cafe.

Have a great trip :banana: :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter