Wolfgang Puck Dining Room?

WDWFANCBIIIME

DIS Veteran
Hey guys I really am interested in the Dining Room at Wolfgang Puck but I really have not heard much about it. Have any of you eaten here I am debating between this and Citricos.

WDWFANCBIIIME said:
Hey guys I really am interested in the Dining Room at Wolfgang Puck but I really have not heard much about it. Have any of you eaten here I am debating between this and Citricos.

I too am curious about this. We have eaten in the regular part of the restaurant several times and have always had great food and service. My only complaint is that it has always been very loud. It is a large restaurant and it's always been packed when we have gone. I always have felt like I am shouting in there. Obviously, it hasn't been a deal breaker since we continue to eat there. Looking forward to hearing if people suggest the upstairs.

popcorn::
I am looking to know more about this place as well as looking for a new DTD option for our upcoming trip. I am leaning towards House of Blues at the moment but if feedback is good, I could be swayed......

It's been years since I've dined at the Dining Room. Although better than the Cafe downstairs, I definitely didn't think it was as good as Citricos. And this was before it went on the dining plan which always harms the restaurant quality.

The food was okay but it was noisy and the service was slow.

Part of this could be my attitude about Wolfgang Puck restaurants. I've never been impressed with them in any location, not for an upscale meal. The Dining Room was consistent with all others I have tried.

Have not been to Citricos so can't comment on that, but ate in the upstairs dining room Jan 2012 --food was "just ok", prices VERY HIGH for what it was, and service was the slowest I've seen at WDW. Skippable in my opinion.

Our Ratings of Wolfgang Dining Room: (1/27/2013)
. . . food price value: D
. . . food quality: C
. . . food quantity per serving: B
. . . food prep speed: B
. . . food selection: B
. . . seating quantity: C
. . . seating comfort: C
. . . eatery atmosphere: C
. . . eatery convenience: C
. . . staff friendliness: C
. . . staff attentiveness: D
. . . character interaction: n/a

NOTE: Wolfgang Dining Room is upstairs in Downtown Disney.
We have seen lines all the way up the stairs. Although the food was
good, it by no means warranted the price. (C'mon, Organic Chicken
for $29 and Wiener Schnitzel for $35 ?) The service was spotty - we
thought out table went well, but the neighboring table almost got
snubbed, and when the food was served, we heard how the orders
were gotten wrong. For what could be considered a Signature Dining
eatery, we think it is overrated and overpriced. Also, the Dining Room
is not on DDP, while Wolfgang Express and Cafe are on DDP.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter