Wolfgang Puck Cafe and express

deebs

DIS Veteran
Hi- Just curious about the kids desserts here...are they allowed to get adult desserts at either the TS or Counter service locations? We're on the dining plan. I don't see kid desserts at the cafe

Thanks

I would say that kids must order a kids dessert@ TS. As far as CS goes, desserts are pretty limited if I remember correctly. Pretty basic stuff across the board(adult,child)--brownie,cookie,ice cream, mini creme brulee my nephew had. What WPC CS lacks in dessert they more than make up for with the entrees. the best value, quality on property for CS hands down.

They have been playing with the menu lately, but there never used to be any kids desserts as such. There were just desserts (creme brulee and frozen yogurt with one topping are the 2 I recall). But no matter what answer you get now, you would need to check just before you go since with Disney you just never know. Nothing quite like the element of surprise on vacation ..... ;)

Last sept. my son was able to get frozen yogurt as his dessert at WPE. Even if the kids are limited to the cookie,brownie they are still really good, and WPE is so worth the trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter