• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

WL - Wilderness Lodge Lincoln Logs set

5kwallace

Mouseketeer
We are staying at the WL in @2 weeks. We will be celebrating DS birthday. I would like to buy the Wilderness Lodge Lincoln Logs set for his present. Are they still available? Does anyone know the approx. cost? Thanks :)

We are staying at the WL in @2 weeks. We will be celebrating DS birthday. I would like to buy the Wilderness Lodge Lincoln Logs set for his present. Are they still available? Does anyone know the approx. cost? Thanks :)

Hi
I saw them this past September. Sorry don't remember cost :sad1:

The last time I checked the price it was around $50.00, it's been several months so I would add a few dollars for a good guess on current cost.

Beckie

Thanks. We will be there in @ 2 weeks. I just hope that there is not a rush on Lincoln Logs sets. We were at WDW this past November & they were completely sold out of Mickey Mouse Christmas Stockings :sad2: I hope that I don't have that problem with the Lincoln Logs set. I think I want it more than he will?;) It's a birthday surprise present.

You will not have that problem with the LL sets. They are everywhere!!! One thing to be aware of is that the roof doesn't fit all that well. At least it didn't on my son's set.

Oh my goodness! They have a wilderness lodge lincoln log set????? My son LOVES lincoln logs and we're going for his birthday.....does anyone have a picture of the set? how many comes in the set? We can pick it up at the WL gift shop?

Does anyone know where I can find a set of the Wilderness Lodge Lincoln Logs now? The only set I've found is on eBay and it's incomplete... :(

I'm curious what these sets are worth now. I was given two complete sets by a church's Sunday school. I'm keeping one for my son but I would like to sell the other one. Incomplete sets have gone for $150 on ebay. Both of my sets are complete and so new the cardboard pieces they put inside to keep the shape of the container are still in them. They have the $50 price sticker from the Mickey Mouse Wilderness Lodge still stuck on the UPC and the tape seal around the top (though the seals are broken). The instructions are there and in great condition. The roofs are in perfect condition except one of them has a small dent that looks like a lincoln log left an indention. The containers are in perfect condition and even the lids look new.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter