WL Discount Rate

charley

Earning My Ears
My wife and I are celebrating our 10th anniversay this July and just booked the WL woods view for $144 per night through Dream Unlimited. Not a bad rate I guess considering we don't have an annual pass. Our agent said the rate just came out today.

Any advice on how to make this weekend extra special for my sweetheart after 10 years?

If it fits your budget I suggest having dinner at Artist Point one night. Great place, and right at the hotel.

You could make a PS over at the Grand Floridian, for the Afternoon Tea @ the Garden View Room very special.

Take a behind the scenes tour or go parasailing!!:crazy: I always notice people doing this and can't believe anyone would go to WDW and parasail but I've never done it!! I'll bet it's fun! Or go horseback riding (might be a hair HOT for that in July however). The Territory Lounge (I think that's the name of the WL's bar) looks AWESOME! Very appealing...also consider taking the boat to Contemporary Resort (next door) and going to the top of it for a fabulous dinner at California Grill - one of Disney's best restaurants!! Be there during the Wishes fireworks at Magic Kingdom - the restaurant overlooks itprincess:
Congratulations:wave2:

Happy Anniversary!! Our 10th is July 23rd. We are celebrating in Oct. at the POLY.:bounce:

Im thinking a bottle of bubbly and two glasses with a fruit and cheese platter delivered poolside.....they'd do that for you.
See if you can be flag family- that was really cool.
Go to Germany to eat and dance to the band after dinner.
Arrange for flowers and a balloon to be delivered to your room.

Arrange a Wishes fireworks cruise, arrange for champagne and snacks for the boat, or a cake. You may even be able to get the boat decorated. Call 1-407-WDW-PLAY 90 days out.

They take you on a tour of Bay Lake and Seven Seas Lagoon, and then drop anchor so you can watch Wishes - its a completely different show when watching from the Lagoon!

Or check out the Re-hitching ceremony at the Garden Grill.

Hey, DW and I are celebrating our 10th anniversary this July and we will be at the WL as well. When are you going? I also suggest the rehitchin ceremony, it is a blast.

Congrats! I hope you have a wonderful time...sure hope that code is out when we go in February! Sounds like you got a great deal:D

My dh and I had the exciting opportunity to spend a 4-day w/e at the Lodge. We enjoyed the Territory Lounge. Grabbing a Raspberry Rapid (yummy drink) and plopping down in one of the overstuffed chairs or the couch. Nice way to end the day. Enjoy! Enjoy! Enjoy!
;)

Thank you all for your great ideas! We have PS at Artist Point for our anniversay. I love the ideas for the outdoors activities! Thanks again!

polkadotminnie- Our anniversay is July 23 as well!!! It looks like we got married the same day July 23, 1994!!!! What a small world!

ratpack- we are going July 21-25. Will you be there?

charley, me and DD and DH will be at WL July 19-22! so maybe I'll see ya in the lobby!:wave:

charley- I hope you have a fantastic trip. We will be in Atlanta on July 23rd for Dh's job, but we will celebrate at Disney in Oct. We built a pool this year as an anniversary present to ourselves... But I wish we were going to celebrating with the Mouse in July as well. Have a super trip and many more happy years.:tongue:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter